beTsY yEo Ks
20th JunE
Gemini
betsy_ks@hotmail.com
New bed
Holiday to Japan, Korea
Royal Carribean Cruise
HaPpinEss =)
*JoAnNa PeH*
*BeRNiCe SeAh*
*HuAi En*
*UnCle LiM*
*KeItH & RaInbOw*
*AiLi*
*JoYcE*
*AiLeEn*
*Soh HuILinG*
*LyNettE*
*RutH*
*Ivy*
*JoNaS*
*AiXIaNg*
*JuDy*
*StePhanIe*
*HaN LiN*
*ChIa FoOnG*
*MeI HUa*
*SiHuI*
*YaNg HoNg*
*HuiLing*
*Xiu Xia*
*Titi's Paradise*
*DiNg ZhIYoNg*
*QuAn YiFeNg*
*XiAXuE*
*DeSmOnd Koh*
*JoI ChuA*
*PatrIciA Mok*
*ShaRoN Ou*
*PeIFen*
*MaRy*
*ByrAn*
layout design, coding, photo-editing,
by ice angel
Wow.... it's have been so long since I last post... guess no more reader here and so I can post more private stuff hahahahaha
Updates....
2nd September 2019.... Silly, join back the pirate ship company... so unfortunate huh? a bit though give up higher salary and going back to my mentor company. Looking back, indeed felt so silly.
24 Dec 2019..... My world almost collapse then.... my daddy left us. I remember i still throw temper at him cos he refuse to eat and im so bother with work. Never ever i expect, that is the last time i ever talk to him and tell him i'm off to work. I miss him a lot, i really regret i didnt treat him that well as i thought he just not well and he will be ok soon.... but.... please treasure those around u before it's too late.... never ever take them for grant and think they will be there forever. I miss my daddy.
2020..... Not much to update.... living like zombie and missing my daddy, taking care of mummy as she is becoming more timid... covid situation erupted and work till no day no night like crazy woman. Ok nth much to update.
2021.... Super tough year! got to pay alot of penalty.... 31 March got my first jadeite from Lotus on Water and 28 May got my ring.... life still moves on......