<body> Lost In Memories
... */x. TitI .x\*

beTsY yEo Ks
20th JunE
Gemini
betsy_ks@hotmail.com

...TitI's WisHeS

New bed
Holiday to Japan, Korea
Royal Carribean Cruise
HaPpinEss =)

...DeARest FrEnZ

*JoAnNa PeH*
*BeRNiCe SeAh*
*HuAi En*
*UnCle LiM*
*KeItH & RaInbOw*
*AiLi*
*JoYcE*
*AiLeEn*
*Soh HuILinG*
*LyNettE*
*RutH*
*Ivy*
*JoNaS*
*AiXIaNg*
*JuDy*
*StePhanIe*
*HaN LiN*
*ChIa FoOnG*
*MeI HUa*
*SiHuI*
*YaNg HoNg*
*HuiLing*
*Xiu Xia*

...FaVouriTe

*Titi's Paradise*
*DiNg ZhIYoNg*
*QuAn YiFeNg*
*XiAXuE*
*DeSmOnd Koh*
*JoI ChuA*
*PatrIciA Mok*
*ShaRoN Ou*
*PeIFen*
*MaRy*
*ByrAn*

...FoOtPrIntS




...MemOrIeS



...CrEdItS

layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

by ice angel



Brushes-1|2

...CoUntEr


Tuesday, October 18, 2016

have been years since I last blog... well guess now I'm more free to do lots of stuff as I have just quit my recent job... it's a super tiring work to the extend I'm totally drained... human, simply scary living animal keep attack on other just for their wonderful future. totally disgusted by this but there is nth I could do.

since I have left, guess it's a good news for me and will have to work towards a wonderful life next. gambate!

*/x. TitI .x\* 12:49:00 pm.