<body> Lost In Memories
... */x. TitI .x\*

beTsY yEo Ks
20th JunE
Gemini
betsy_ks@hotmail.com

...TitI's WisHeS

New bed
Holiday to Japan, Korea
Royal Carribean Cruise
HaPpinEss =)

...DeARest FrEnZ

*JoAnNa PeH*
*BeRNiCe SeAh*
*HuAi En*
*UnCle LiM*
*KeItH & RaInbOw*
*AiLi*
*JoYcE*
*AiLeEn*
*Soh HuILinG*
*LyNettE*
*RutH*
*Ivy*
*JoNaS*
*AiXIaNg*
*JuDy*
*StePhanIe*
*HaN LiN*
*ChIa FoOnG*
*MeI HUa*
*SiHuI*
*YaNg HoNg*
*HuiLing*
*Xiu Xia*

...FaVouriTe

*Titi's Paradise*
*DiNg ZhIYoNg*
*QuAn YiFeNg*
*XiAXuE*
*DeSmOnd Koh*
*JoI ChuA*
*PatrIciA Mok*
*ShaRoN Ou*
*PeIFen*
*MaRy*
*ByrAn*

...FoOtPrIntS




...MemOrIeS



...CrEdItS

layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

by ice angel



Brushes-1|2

...CoUntEr


Thursday, March 27, 2008

was browsing e webbie and come across this video.. din notice that this song lyric so meaningful.. wahaha cannot blame lar i dun understand korean language but i say korea. lolx..



I didn’t know at first
why your gaze, looking at me
made me feel so flustered
I always wanted to ask
if you understood just a little of my feelings
although I never told you

Now I know, how you were as lost
and wandering as I was
How you hurt so much, it kept you from sleep
Hold my hand,
I won’t let go of you again
I love you, as long as I breathe…

Things stood still
when you, who’d always treated me coldly,
smiled at me that day

Now I know, how you were as lost
and wandering as I was
How you hurt so much, it kept you from sleep
Hold my hand,
don’t let go of me
I love you, till the day I close my eyes in rest

I won’t cry
Now that you’re by my side
Thank you…
for giving me the gift of you

*/x. TitI .x\* 10:06:00 am.