Monday, February 05, 2007
arghhhhhh.... I din mean to get anyone into trouble!!! im at the verge to breakdown soon... sorry guys i just need a place to vent my unhappiness... physically and mentally drain... Pls do not continue to read as below are just some grumbles and complaints...
haiz the directors are driving me crazy the pressure stress im facing is getting bigger and heavier day by day... Im seem to be creating trouble for my director every wk... seem to delay everyone deadline... I dun mean it everyday seem to have new prob surfacing and I have to solve it... wth! dun understand what's wrg with that self declare VIP room wth is going on how come others do not face prob with their extension power cord their lan cable their chair everything in their room and she always have that prob with those things. pls spare me dun keep on chase after me to solve ur prob!! I also have other things to do others to account to... cos of u i cause someone to be late for sch i keep on give him pressure he already nice enough to assist u wat do u still expect??? arghhhhh
I knew i shouldnt have taken the P file from u if i noe how serious it gets if that super big shot saw it.. Im really sorry to get u into trouble. I dun mean it i just wan to get the qualification cert only that 1 and only worthless paper... issit that hard? I guess tml quite a few will get scolded cos she pass those files to me...
Im sorry to those I have got u into trouble... really sorry! haiz Im really tired... very tired... I really wish to let go everything and be the carefree and happy little gal i use to be................................
*/x. TitI .x\* 8:11:00 pm.