<body> Lost In Memories
... */x. TitI .x\*

beTsY yEo Ks
20th JunE
Gemini
betsy_ks@hotmail.com

...TitI's WisHeS

New bed
Holiday to Japan, Korea
Royal Carribean Cruise
HaPpinEss =)

...DeARest FrEnZ

*JoAnNa PeH*
*BeRNiCe SeAh*
*HuAi En*
*UnCle LiM*
*KeItH & RaInbOw*
*AiLi*
*JoYcE*
*AiLeEn*
*Soh HuILinG*
*LyNettE*
*RutH*
*Ivy*
*JoNaS*
*AiXIaNg*
*JuDy*
*StePhanIe*
*HaN LiN*
*ChIa FoOnG*
*MeI HUa*
*SiHuI*
*YaNg HoNg*
*HuiLing*
*Xiu Xia*

...FaVouriTe

*Titi's Paradise*
*DiNg ZhIYoNg*
*QuAn YiFeNg*
*XiAXuE*
*DeSmOnd Koh*
*JoI ChuA*
*PatrIciA Mok*
*ShaRoN Ou*
*PeIFen*
*MaRy*
*ByrAn*

...FoOtPrIntS




...MemOrIeS



...CrEdItS

layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

by ice angel



Brushes-1|2

...CoUntEr


Sunday, January 07, 2007

MORNING!!! hehehe so fast sun going to end le and tml have to go back to work.. booooo k lar ytd I have make a very important decision... which is to go back to sch! Yeah!! but going back to sch doesnt mean will quit the current job. I have decided to study part time and continue to work at this super kns job as I dont wish to stop the financial aid... haha I need to pay for my own sch fee and daily expenses so if i stop working all these will become a burden to me.... haiz..

I guess people will start asking y dun wan to try local Uni again? first time failure doesnt mean 2nd time will still get rejected... hahaha though there are high chances of getting into Uni this yr, think of the financial part, I decided to drop that idea le... cos study full time in Uni will have to stop working, stop working means no $$ omg how am i going to survive?? if in e first place i decide to apply for NUS, I now maybe already started studying le no need to worry so much haha watever lar watever decision made in the past is already have past le...

Gonna bear with all these!!! cAnnot spend at these current rate so got to save save save!!! Yeah Betsy Yeo Jiayou Jiayou!!!! muhahaha

*/x. TitI .x\* 10:56:00 am.