Thursday, October 05, 2006
today mark e day whereby i have join AGD for a mth... well i would say i still cant adapt to e environment, e culture there etc... i feel so out of place... i just cant live in the world of mine only! The thought of running away keeps on flash pass... haiz.. Im trying very hard to buck up but just cant help it im feeling damm upset, depressed and useless.... I really has learnt my lesson: Never ever agree on something that you are unsure of! haha if in e first place I bother to gather more information abt the current job, bother to find out more abt e job scope etc.. would i still end up in this state?
Regret! this is the 6 letters never leave my thoughts... I dunno y i just regret to so many action and decision i have made... since young i have never regret of any decision i have make.. only till recent days, i began to regret! At first i rather regret for not signing up a degree course in NUS but now i feel rather fortunate cos heard of stories how poly students struggling to survive there...
Many have been telling me, dun ever regret of watever decision that u have make and I really wish i dun regret.. but nobody understand e life/phrase im going through.... u noe how emotionally hurt i am.. how im trying very hard to put up a brave front every single min to face everybody?? when im feeling down who can i tok to? it's easy to say u can tok to me if u wan but i just cant do it... I dun mind lending ears to others but i mind others lending ears to me... I really tried to buck up but I failed....
*/x. TitI .x\* 12:00:00 am.